- Select Internet Options from the Tools menu.
- Click the Security tab.
- Click Custom Level in Security Level for this Zone.
- Scroll down to Scripting, near the bottom of the list.
- Under Active Scripting, choose Enable.
- Click OK to leave Security Settings. Click OK to leave Internet Options.
- Select Options from the Tools menu.
- Click the Content globe icon.
- Click OK to leave Options.
- Press F12.
- Press J.
- From the file menu, select Safari and then Preferences.
- Select the Security option (padlock icon).
- Click OK and close the Preferences dialog.